CREATING THE CHILDBIRTH EXPERIENCE THAT IS RIGHT FOR YOU & YOUR FAMILY!
Get started now!
Laugh and learn as we explore what to expect during labor and delivery!
Hi, friend! I'm an ICEA certified childbirth educator and doula and I've been attending births as a doula for over a decade. I've had the privilege of serving hundreds of families through childbirth education and had the honor to work with a diverse group of families through doula support.
I know you want a smooth, uncomplicated and really positive birth experience for you & your family. The really big question is . . . How do we make that happen?
This class is designed for expectant mothers and their partners to gain the knowledge and understanding they need to make the decisions that are best for them and their desired experience. You'll develop confidence in yourself as we learn what to expect during labor and birth.
When you know what to expect:
- You decrease fear & anxiety. Labor works best when you feel relaxed and confident in your body's ability to birth your baby.
- Labor hurts less when you are prepared with labor coping strategies. You'll learn the tools you need to promote labor progress and relaxation during your birth.
- You can ask the right questions. Get the information you need to make the decisions that are best for you and your family.
If you are:
- pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant
- a first time mama
- an experienced mama who needs a refresher
- planning a home birth or a birth center birth
- planning a hospital birth
- planning a medicated birth
- preparing for an unmedicated, vaginal birth
this course is FOR YOU! We cover a wide variety of material and topics with information for all types of births and birth preferences. If you have any questions regarding the course, I would love to chat with you. Please shoot me a message and I'd be happy to answer any question you might have!
Get started now!
The curriculum covers the following topics:
- birth terms & anatomy
- stages & phases of labor
- comfort measures and labor coping
- partner’s role in labor
- stretching & exercises to promote labor progress
- birth hormones
- pain medications
- conversation with an acupuncturist that specializes in pregnancy care
BONUS SESSION! Learn everything you need to know about the MIDWIFERY MODEL OF CARE!
Wondering when during your pregnancy to take a class?
ANY TIME is a great time to learn about the birth of your baby! Many parents start pursuing childbirth education around the end of their 2nd trimester or beginning of their 3rd trimester. It is never too early or late to take this course.
If your due date is next week, you still have time to get through this material at a comfortable pace! If you just found out your pregnant, I'd love to celebrate this journey with you! You have access to this material FOREVER! Watch and review it as many times as you like before you meet your baby!
- Enjoy this course in the comfort of your own home
- Watch in your favorite stretchy pants! Leggings make everything better, right?!
- Go at your own pace. Go pee, snack, and rest as often as you need to :)
- Review the material at any time
- Watch with your birth partner, mom, friend, or all of the above.
- Engage with the content like you are in a live classroom
- This course is designed to be both informative, and engaging!
You will get out of this course what you put in. The more you participate, the more fun you will have, and the more information you will retain! You do you, mama.
Hi Mama and Birth Partner! I am Alise Marsh, an ICEA certified childbirth educator and doula.
I have three amazing kiddos! My husband, Jeff, is a creative genius. I’m biased I know. He creates beautiful photography and videography almost effortlessly it would seem. He is the brains behind every technical detail in my life.
I fell in love with the ideals of motherhood as a small girl, and the rest has led me here.
My heart is to help you make the decisions that are best for you and your family and no one else. Informed decision-making is game changer. The best thing about this job is that I get to watch each mama discover just how strong she really is. That everything she needed, she already had. No matter what your birth preferences may be, I believe every couple deserves to be supported, respected, encouraged, and championed throughout their birth experience.
I have had the privilege of educating couples in the classroom and attending births as a doula for several years. I get to watch couples come to love each other in a new way as they see each other for the first time as new parents. It is truly such an honor!
Get started now!
"We would never choose to go through this child birth experience without an educator and doula. Alise was amazing. Such a great coach not only for my wife and I, but also for my family waiting in the lobby. Thank you so much Alise. What a blessing!"
- Sam, first time dad
"Dude!!! We couldn’t have done it without Alise! She made us feel so comfortable and confident! She’s a total badass!"
- Kevin, first time dad
"Thank you Alise Marsh for using the gifts that God has given you to encourage and empower mommas to find confidence and a voice in their birth story! Many moments I heard your encouraging words, when I started to doubt myself. And my husband was present and knew exactly what I needed, because he’s amazing...AND we had an amazing teacher to prepare us!"
- Shelby, mama of three
Frequently Asked Questions
I cannot wait to help you through this exciting birth experience. I promise you will not regret this investment into one of the most memorable experiences of your life. When we empower women and families with education, their competence goes up when they trust their bodies ability to have their baby. We want to see you experience Your Best Birth!
See you soon, mama!